We believe that school uniform is important, and you can contact the school at any time to help with any matters concerning our school uniform.
Our uniform comprises of:
- Burgundy sweatshirt/cardigan/jumper with school logo
- Grey or black Skirt/Trousers
- White Shirt/Blouse or Polo Shirt
- White or Grey Socks
- Indoor – shorts, t-shirt, pumps or trainers
- Outdoor – tracksuit and trainers
Plus change of footwear for indoors (e.g. Slippers/Pumps)
As a general rule children should not wear jewellery for reasons of safety and the practical care of valued possessions. However, if children have pierced ears they may wear small studs only. All children must be able to remove their own jewellery for PE and Swimming otherwise exclusion from the lesson will be necessary. We cannot accept responsibility for any jewellery or personal items that go missing or are broken.
Ordering Uniform – You are now able to order from Tesco online if you visit the following link: